Objective: create a space in which the customer can present his products and projects to partners. The space should also be suitable for conferences, round tables, events. The Technodinamika's activity includes more than a hundred enterprises representing various industries.
Area: 1000 sq. m.
The concept of the exposition was born from the name of the holding itself - "Technologies in dynamics"
- Compilation of Soviet-era bas-reliefs in architecture, dedicated to aviation
- Many dynamic elements that work not only independently, but at some point synchronously, creating a special choreography of the space
- Virtual guide. At any place of the exposition, the guide, on a movable screen moving along the walls, can be next to the visitor and provide information on a specific issue
- Disappearing conference table
- Movable electrochromic glass for dividing space
- Automated control system from a tablet
- Show accents aimed at a particular area
- A real parachute launched by the air currents of a wind tunnel with projection mapping
- Simulator and flight simulator cockpit on a mobile platform